Sunday, February 20, 2022

Older Than Me...

  Good morning!

I'm sharing a fun birthday card today that I have created with a new stamp, Ribbon Celebration, and a fun new sentiment set Inside Out: Young at Heart, from Technique Junkies

Here is my card:


Easy peasy! This was stamped with a Keleidacolor Ink Pad, the pieces trimmed and layered onto some dark pink cardstock/card base.

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

I remember those ink pads - they we "it" for a while. Mine finally dried up and i had to toss. It worked wonderful for this Birthday celebration card. Cute sentiment.

Cheryl W said...

This card is great. I have three older siblings I could send it to. he he I love the kaleidacolor ink, too. It adds lots of pizzaz. So much fun!

Donna said...

What an awesome card, like that sentiment and the multicolored ink pad, mine are still working!

*Vicki* said...

That is so fun Patti!! I love how the colors look on this!! I don't have my Kalidecolor ink pad anymore...I think I gave it away long ago, but it was sure so much fun to stamp with and you've reminded me of that here!! Thanks for the inspiration friend!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card - and yes I will always be "older" in age than you!!! I still have some of my K-pads - will have to see if they still work.