Friday, July 29, 2011

Owl See You in Class...

Woo hoo - let's see that happy dance, folks!
It's Friday...........!


Welcome back! It's Day 2 of The Craft's Meow Sneak Peek previews! Today's wonderful set is "Owl See You in Class", and is another fabulous design by Jenny Suchin. Oh my goodness - this set is so cute! I must say that these stamps are such a joy to stamp with. They have fabulous coverage, and although I'm never without my Stamp-a-ma-jig, they are so accurate that I don't feel the need to use it! I actually 'overstamped' the sentiments on the chalkboard below, as I felt my ink was a little dry, and needed a second application.




You are going to want to be first in line for this cute set! What fun projects you can make for back to school, teacher appreciation, or school's out events!!!


Hopefully, this little critter brought you a smile or two! I'm still smiling, and I stamped him up yesterday!


Be sure to hurry over to The Craft's Meow to see who else has some 'classy' cards to share! Don't forget that one lucky person to leave a comment will win this set! The only thing better than fun new stamps, are fun FREE new stamps!!!


Happy Friday,
Patti J.

Supplies:
CS: Gina K. Pure Luxury White, Bazzill Basics Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Whisper White
Copic Markers
Pearls: Kaiser Crafts
Scor-Bug and Scor-Pal

27 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Patti you are becoming a pro with owl card and you make them look so cute!

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Christa said...

owwLLLL this is great love the teaching owl (hope i write it ok) so cute those appels , love your card hugs christa

Miesje said...

You are right Patti, I am going to be first in line! I love this set and I love how you used it!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That chalk board came out perfect!

Kary said...

Hi Patti! This card is super cute!! Love it!!

Marlou McAlees said...

This is very very cute , I looooove it!!!! TFS :)

Shirley said...

What really cute and clever card!....and a really cute post title too!

Jennifer Scull said...

cute cute! and love the little bit of embossing along the bottom, too. :)

Sally McD said...

OK Patti - as cute as this card is - It's a WAKE UP call! LOL! Visited my 2 assigned schools this week. After that, my philosophy for this year will be one I have used numerous times in the past, "Go with the flow!"

Dawnll said...

So darn cute for sure.

Stef H said...

now that's one smarty cat! aaaaaaaa dorable.

nope. clyde's name is NOT on the hospital door. HOWEVER, his room IS reserved - he's ALWAYS in 524!!!!! lol.

hugs :)

Lorie said...

Yay it is Friday! I adore your card!

Zarah said...

Stunning!! The simple colour make this card POP! :D

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh you designed such a sweet card Patti....love that little owl!

Iris said...

Fun idea for an adorable card!! Love how the owl is so quirky and the apples and math equations are so cute with your owl!

Unknown said...

Wow!!!This is a cute card with a wonderful design...Love it...

Crystal said...

Oh my word Patti this is one FABULOUS design for a teacher!! LOVE IT!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweetie!

Rachel said...

The chalkboard looks so real! Love it! I like how the owl is standing on the pencil!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Soooooo cute!!! I love it!

Jen Carter said...

This is just adorable!! So cute!

Helen L said...

Love the striking colors you chose of red, black and white! It makes the card really stand out!!

Glittered Paws said...

This one is cute too - if I had to pick from the last couple of days - hmm...I don't know which I would pick first. Love them all, well okay the baby card is still my fav.

Lagene said...

Love your visual...this could be a flash card for a child!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the chalkboard.

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE this, so SWEET~

Chelsea said...

Love this!