Good morning! Hope your Sunday is off to a wonderful beginning. I have to take a very short minute and share my excitement with you! I have a project in this month's CardMaker magazine!
When you get your issue, turn to page 16, and this is what you will see. I am still pinching myself! This pocket can also hold a Ghirardelli candy, or other small items. The image is one of the darling C.C. Designs images, Pumpin Emma. I totally adore the C.C. Designs images, and you can find them at All That Scraps! The sentiment and little flowers on the envelopes are another of my favorite companies, The Stamps of Life. If you've never checked out Stephanie's fun stamps, you should hurry over and do so!!!
I want to thank Mary Anne for thinking of me with a wonderful blog award this week! Mary Anne is one special lady, a special blogging friend, and especially talented! If you've never checked out her blog, please do! I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. Hmmmm....where to start? I'm SO boring these days!
1. As of July 1st, I've been retired two full years!
2. My DH is my best friend, my soulmate, and I'm so blessed that he's put up with me all these years (38 of them)!!!
3. I want to sky dive and zip line before I leave this earth!
4. I need to lose 100 pounds!
5. I have two of the most wonderful and amazingly thoughtful grown children ever!!!
6. I am a homebody!
7. I sometimes ride around town 'topless'. Really! Honestly! For our 30th wedding anniversary, my wonderful husband bought me a little black BMW Z3 convertible. When I put the top down, I am 'topless'! lol..... I think it had about 27,000 miles on it when he bought it, and it's only up to about 33,000! It's pretty impractical, but OMG it's so much fun to feel the breeze blowing through my hair!
I told you I was boring! Now I am supposed to pass this on - this is the part of these awards that I don't like :( I have so many wonderful blogging friends - I never know who to pass them on to, so please, grab this award if you are reading, tell us some things about yourself, and pass it on!!! Thanks again, Mary Anne!
Hope the rest of your weekend is full of blessings! I'll be back tomorrow with a card or two! Take care,
Food for thought: Hmmmm......think it's accidental that stressed spelled backwards is desserts?