Friday, July 22, 2011

Long time, no see....

Good morning everyone, and Happy Friday!

Short post here today - lots to do...

Today's card features one of the new digi releases from Clear Dollar Stamps, Gigi Giraffe. Is this not the cutest little critter? Can't you just see a baby shower using this darling little guy? This digi set comes with 3 Designer Papers (two that I have used here and one more), 1 pre-colored Gigi image, 1 outlines Gigi image,and 4 sentiments for only $3.00!


I am entering this in the challenge at Card Positioning Systems, which uses this sketch:


Hope that your day is good, and that you have a nice weekend planned. My friend Shirley is a demonstrator for The Angel Company, and is having her TAC open house tomorrow, so I get to spend the day with stamping friends - what better way to spend a Saturday???


Have a wonderful weekend!

Patti J.


Food for thought:
While you are earning your 'daily bread', be sure to share with those less fortunate!

17 comments:

STAMPING SAM said...

How cute! I just used the same sketch for my peacock image yesterday. I'll be anxious to see what you and Shirley have 'cooked' up for tomorrow. See ya then!

Lorie said...

Super cute card with that layout Patti! How fun to stamp with friends...I think I'm a little jealous but in a good way! :)

Becky said...

I love it!! This is adorable Patti, love the coloring.

Mau xx said...

So cute Patti and the papers are lovely.
Have a really good fun day tomorrow. xx Mau

Auntie Em said...

Your card is very cute! Great colouring.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for sharing! :)

Danni said...

That is such a cute image!! Great card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very precious... brought a smile to my face!

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is Gigi - and yes I can see this as a baby card or shower invitation - love your layout and the papers are delicious. See ya tomorrow.

Iris said...

Super cute card Patti! Love that little smile on his face! Have a good weekend!

Amy Johnson said...

How adorable! What a fun sentiment to go with that image.

Kim said...

Super sweet!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!

redwasher1 said...

What a adorable image and your card is so sweet!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! Love how you cut round your sentiment too. Hope you had a fab stampin day yesterday, sounds like great fun!

Shirley said...

How very adorable and I just noticed I think I have been spelling your name wrong! Duh Me!! Patti, I think your sentiment is perfect for this too!

Anonymous said...

Gigi is adorable, and yes, she would make terrific baby shower cards! Love how you used her here. How wonderful that you got some stamping time with friends. :-)

Melisa Waldorf said...

teeehheee ! This card is making me smile! I LOVE it! and your coloring is fabulous!