Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wanna Trade???

My ribbon storage method...



Hello!

Happy Tuesday, fellow stampers :)

I was wondering if anyone was up for a fun swap... no stamping, fussy cutting, or layering!

I would love to do a Ribbon Swap. Each participant would send 1 yard each of several different ribbons (the number would depend on the number of participants).

I don't know about you, but I love getting new ribbons, but hate that I have to buy 15 yards at a time, when I usually only make one or two items with what I buy.

If you are interested, leave a short comment here, and drop me an e-mail. I'm thinking that maybe these would be due on August 31st. What do you think???

Can't wait to see who wants to 'play'!!!

Hugs,
Patti J.

5 comments:

Janice said...

I am in!!! With my reorganization I have tons of ribbon,,,, most of which I forgot I even bought!

Dawnll said...

Ribbon Swap???
Now you know I would come stumbling by?
I am game

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh me too!!!

Auntie Em said...

Sounds like fun Patti! Please add my name to the list! :)

Kim said...

I'm a ribbon lover add me to your list!