Friday, May 12, 2017

Sunset Sway...

Hey there!

Thought I'd share a fun card that I made with a new digi set from Power Poppy Stamps.
This set is called Sunset Sway, and you can find it HERE.

Here's what I made:


And, here is the inside of the card. Isn't the sentiment beautiful? 



I wish you could 'feel' this card.  I enjoyed coloring the beautiful image with Spectrum Noir markers, then turned the cardstock over, and used some stylus tools (for making flowers), to 'raise'
all of the images on the front side.  It feels so elegant!  Perhaps you can enlarge and get
a better idea of the dimension of the image.

I'm going to enter this card in the monthly challenge on the Power Poppy Blog.
This month, the challenge is 'Frame it Up'.  I've framed my image and sentiment with
some fun scalloped rectangle dies from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping by!
Patti J.

13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef H said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!!!! happy mother's day!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love that sentiment too.

Glittered Paws said...

I did get to feel it and it was amazing, very nice job - love the added texture and still have a simple card. Love the saying with this set as well.

Beth Norman said...

What a beautiful card. I like how you fussy cut and have the flowers outside of the box. Nice bright colours.

Lena said...

Very pretty card, Patti.
Have a Blessed Mother's Day.
Hugs,
Lena

Cheryl W said...

This card is lovely, Patti! You've colored those flowers so perfectly, and the shaping adds some great dimension. Have a great weekend.

fusiafscrapping said...

Wonderful floral design... looks great and the sentiment is just perfect!!

Pam Sparks said...

Very pretty coloring and card Patti! Remember the song? "flowers in her hair.... flowers everywhere! I love the flower girl" lol Those oldies...

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh I like that you enlarged these blooms and the spring colors are perfect. Thanks for playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, this is beautiful Patti! LOVE that colour combo, and the inside is just as pretty too!

Kathy Jones said...

Gorgeous card and those blooms really make a statement!! Beautifully framed too! Thanks so much for playing along with Power Poppy this month!!