Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Sending you love...

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new Sketch Challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the sketch that we were given to create with:


Here's what I created, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:



I loved this stamp and sketch - very clean lines.

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Sketch Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Hugs and Smiles!
Patti J.

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheri said...

Absolutely beautiful card, my friend. I love the ginko stamp...I don't have that one, but it will be on my wish list.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and great sentiment, like the color combo too!

fusiafscrapping said...

Wow!!! Amazing creation!!! Love it!!!

Heather said...

So pretty! Great color combo and what a beautiful sentiment!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the color combo you used on this sketch. Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you really hit the nail on the head with this sketch. Your image is lovely and so well coloured. Job well done my friend.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card, Patti. I think the image goes perfectly with the sentiment you've chosen.

Monika Reeck said...

I love the happy image and the color of summer
lovely sketch too Patti
great card
wishing you a nice weekend
visit me back sweety (only if you have 1 or 2 minutes time) I miss your lovely comment
hugs
Monika

Glittered Paws said...

OH how pretty - how have I missed that stamp - how have I missed it. Beautiful card of comfort.