Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Technique Junkies Challenge

Howdy, ya'll!

Thought I'd pop in today with a card that I made for the monthly challenge

The challenge this month is to use a 'shaped stencil' on your project.

Here's what I made:


I hope this is okay - I've never played along with their challenge before!

I used these Technique Junkie products:


I had fun today creating 'just because'!

Hope you're having a good week.  Tomorrow, I'm off on a business trip.
While doing business, my bestie rides along, and we end up having lunch, and
shopping till dropping!

Have a great evening,

Patti J.

8 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow, Patti...you did an outstanding job with that technique. I haven't done one yet, but this gives me so much inspiration. Well done.

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card. Love the way you shaded the oval as a focal point. That dogwood blossom is so beautiful, too. Love it!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, is this ever pretty with a touch of elegance. You rocked this technique. Thanks for playing along my friend. Good luck.

Sue said...

Beautiful! Love the soft colors. The flower is such a pretty addition also.
Hugs
Sue

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Patti. The soft background looks so pretty... the highlighted oval is the perfect backdrop to the pretty flower. Wonderful design.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, I love the effect of that technique!
Your business trip sounds like great fun :)

Lanette said...

Congratulations!! Your card is Beautiful!!