Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tic Tac Toe at 'The House'...

Good morning!

I'm back with a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for Repeat Impressions.
Just look at the fun inspiration that Wendy gave us to work with:

  
I used the diagonal row: Flowers, Gems or Pearls, and Frames.

Here's my card, made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:



This was fun - I had this wooden frame that was feeling lonely and unloved. Got to use it AND do some stamping with these fun little stamps! 

Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the Tic-Tac-Toe board above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!
We are so excited - we have added a new Rock Star to our family - please
drop by and give Shirley a warm welcome!!!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Donna     Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

8 comments:

Heather said...

That frame is awesome!!! And it creates the perfect place for those sweet, little flowers! Such a pretty card all around.

Sue said...

What a beautiful wooden frame, Patti. And the sweet flowers are perfect. The sentiment is a great one for those friends and loved ones who live away from us.

Hugs
Sue

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card, Patti. Love the three boxes you chose to embellish your card. I think I would have chosen the same. Wish I had time to play along, but right now I have a house full of company!

Laurie Unger said...

This is darling, Patti. Great use of the wooden frame.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful with those pretty flowers and I really like how you framed it with the wood design.

Beth Norman said...

Love you unloved wood frame. What a neat way to highlight your image, which is adorable by the way. You're always coming up with something unique. Hugs.

Cheri said...

I just love this frame, Patti and I'm glad you found a way to give it the love it needed. Those tiny flowers were perfect to tuck inside it, too. Another lovely from your talented self.

Donna said...

What a great way to frame you lovely scene!