Sunday, May 21, 2017

Gerda Steiner Monthly Progressive Challenge

Hello out there!

I had a few minutes to play this evening, and decided to use the image that
Gerda Steiner provides for the monthly 'Progressive' challenge.  The way this works, is
that I purchased this image this month HERE.  If I enter a challenge at GSD  using this
image, I will get the Image of the Month free next month to play along.
The way I understand it, as long as I continue to enter the challenges using
the monthly image, I will continue getting their free digi image!
Pretty cool, right?

So....here is what I made using the Image of the Month:



All coloring is done with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you will play along!

Hugs,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very cute image. Your card is adorable, Patti!

craftieodmae said...

Love your bright and cheerful card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic coloring and such a cute image and card design.

Beth Norman said...

What an outstanding job colouring. I followed your link to see if it was a precoloured image. You rock girlfriend. This is such a cute image too. Good luck in the challenge.

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful card! So inspiring.