Friday, May 5, 2017

Guest designing today...

Hi everyone!  

Today is an exciting day!
I'm so happy to be back on the Great Impressions Blog for a guest designer day!

Great Impressions was actually one of the very first stamps that I ever purchased when I began stamping, in the fall of 2000.  It still makes me smile to use one of their products,
and I've missed being a team member!  If you have time, drop by the Great Impressions Blog, and leave me some love there...
maybe they will ask me to be their guest again sometime soon!

The uber-talented Ruza asked me to create something 'For Her'.
I debated between Mabel and Vera or flowers for my card.  

I decided to use this beautiful floral image - it's one of my favorites, and  
it seemed the perfect image for a center step card, so voila...!

Here's what I created, using these Great Impressions Stamps:




This will go to a special lady, who regularly brightens my day.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Patti J.

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!

Robin said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the tulips! So glad you could join us! Hugs, Robin

Joan V said...

Oh, Patti, beautiful card. The colors are so cheery. I love Great Impressions, too. I think this is how we connected. Have a wonderful day.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful and your paper choices are just gorgeous with those pretty tulips.

Unknown said...

Awesome card Patti! I love how you framed the tulips and your coloring!
Crafty Hugs!
Ruza

fusiafscrapping said...

Great card! Looks stunning. Well done!

Glittered Paws said...

And it is beautiful - although I love the Vera-Mabel cards too. Great coloring and love Great Impressions stamps. Happy they choose you to be a guest designer.

Beth Norman said...

What a beautiful card. Congratulations on your guest position.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is indeed Stunning...how beautifully you have framed the flowers using such contrasting beautiful papers
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carolyn King said...

This is beautiful!! Congrats on your guest spot!!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Patti, I have so many Great Impressions stamps too, and I love these beautiful tulips and the step card. I know this will definitely be a great encouragement...as you are always, my friend! Hugs and love! xoxo