Thursday, June 1, 2017

New Challenge at Scor-Pal...

Hello, everyone!

I'm here today with a fun project, for the Scor-Pal Design Team!

Each month, we have a new challenge up on the Scor-Pal blog
June's challenge is to use ribbon, lace, or trim on your project, and of course, you must include more than one fold.

We hope that you will decide to join us!  Show us your cards or other projects boxes that
you've designed using your choice of ribbon, lace, or trim...or all three! You could win the monthly prize!

I used a pretty ribbon that I had in my stash to make this gatefold card.

Here's what I made, using my Scor-Pal and Scor-Tapes:




Be sure to link up your project on our challenge this month!

I'll be back mid-month with a challenge reminder, along with measurements and instructions
for creating this gatefold card.

I love creating with Scor-Tape and my Scor-Pal Eighths!!!!  With all of the fun and amazing products
that have come and gone during the many years I've been paper crafting, my Scor-Pal products
are something I reach for with nearly every project.  I'm really enjoying this board,
with the scoring grooves at every eighth inch.  It made this gatefold card so easy, and the
front of the card met in the middle absolutely perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend,

Patti J.

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card, how did we live before ScorPal?? LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful gatefold card. I love the butterflies flitting all over it too.

fusiafscrapping said...

Beautiful and creative!

Cheryl W said...

I love gatefold cards, and yours is so pretty! Love the coordinating papers and pretty butterfly.

Diane said...

Pretty card! I love gatefold cards, they are fun to make. You're butterflies are gorgeous. Great job.

Monika Reeck said...

Love the blue on your card and the ribbon too
great opening and lovely challenge, my card always CAS maybe one day I will try to make more than one fold..great idea Patti
hugs
Monika

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty Patti, love your blue butterfly theme :)

Glittered Paws said...

Such a pretty card - and love butterflies. The ribbon is soft and just perfect for this card. I really liked the look of your new Scor-Pal with the 1/8 ths.