Friday, November 11, 2016

Gift box with matching gift card

Happy Friday!

It's Friday, so I'm sharing a new project that I created with some beautiful products from Crafter's Companion.

Wonder who will get this set?  Whoever it is, I hope they like it!
I just love all of their cardstock - the quality is incredible.

In today's creations, I'm using some of the beautiful shimmering cardstock...I wish you could see and feel the weight and shimmer of this CS - it's amazing!






Here are the products that I used:


Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by today!

Patti J.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how pretty and love love the die as well - the cardstock is beautiful.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your box and card are super gorgeous. What wonderful dies you used on them. And, I love the colors as well.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful gift set, Patti! I think you could give that box as a gift all by itself!

Lynne in NI said...

Woweee Patti - whoever gets this is DEFINITELY going to love it!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful Patti!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty set Patti. Love the snowflake border both on the box and the card.