Friday, November 18, 2016

Festive Wonder...Merry Christmas!

Happy Friday!

I'm back with another beautiful card that uses products from Crafter's Companion.  

Isn't it nice to find that perfect patterned paper and die?  An elegant card in record time, right?

Look how pretty this is.... I used gold cardstock for the base and sentiment, added a ribbon around the patterned paper, and adhered that panel to the card base.  Voila! Easy Peasy, and so pretty!



Hope you like it!

Here are the products that I used:

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!!! LOVING that tree!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh love it - and pattern paper - how easy peasy - love the gold Merry Christmas and the bow onthe left top corner.

Lynette said...

So pretty, Patti - I love the gold! I just made over twenty cards yesterday using up some Christmas printed cardstock:)

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Christmas tree on your gorgeous card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is gorgeous! That is wonderful pattern paper and I love the gold sentiment too!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Those papers ARE really gorgeous and I just love how you've fashioned it on your card here with the pretty gold and elegant sentiment!! So pretty! :) HUGS

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Patti, what an elegant card. I can't stop starring at it. The gold just makes your card pop. Have a good weekend dear friend. Hugs.

Pam Sparks said...

very pretty Patti!

Cheryl W said...

You're right, Patti, it is so pretty! Love when the paper can take center stage - especially on Christmas cards. Most of us make so many of them and don't have time for fussy designs.

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh gorgeous card Patti, I LOVE that fab die!

Donna said...

Elegant and gorgeous Patti!