Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thinking of You...

Hello!
It's good to see you out and about today!

It's time for a new Sketch Challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the sketch that we were given to create with:
  

  
I didn't flip this one, but only because I didn't leave myself room enough for the vertical sentiment I had all picked out!  Sigh....best laid plans!

Anyhow....
Here's what I created, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:


This was a fun sketch!

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Sketch Challenge!  
Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Hugs and Smiles!
Patti J.

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this pinebranch - I think it may have to visit my house this winter for a bit. Love how you made this into a beautiful Thinking of You winter card.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Patti, your card is so pretty!! I just love the soft color in the background behind your image and you've done a brilliant take on the sketch too!! Wishing you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving my friend! HUGS

Laurie Unger said...

Great shading and ink blending behind the pine branch - this is one of my favorite stamps. Great job on the sketch.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and awesome coloring too! Fantastic take on the sketch as well.

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love that sketch, I think I just might have to try that one!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! Love that plaid paper with the rest of the colors you used; it really pops AND accents everything perfectly.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Patti, love the colours you used and great job with your inking :)

Beth Norman said...

I'm so behind in my comments because my computer crashed. Thankfully Al can fix computers as a hobby. Love this card. Your colouring is spot on. Lovely sketch too.