Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Being Thankful...

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your week - Happy Wednesday!

It’s challenge day at The House that Stamps Built, and we have a great Designer’s Choice Challenge for you. RI Rock Star, Cheri, is hosting and has a wonderful theme challenge for us. Please join in our challenge, and create something using the theme:
"Being Thankful".

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:

2826-H Let us...
915-I Wheat Sheaf



And now it’s your turn!
We hope you will create a card that has a focus on the DCC theme, and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
One lucky person this month will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie     Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Patti J.

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING how you did those tags!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue said...

Love the design and colors you chose for your Being Thankful card. So pretty, Patti.

Hugs
Sue

Glittered Paws said...

When I saw this I thought OMG - perfect - love how you used the punch and tied it all together. This was a fun challenge - so many pretty cards.

Cheri said...

You have once again inspired me in design, my dear friend! The multiple colored image and sentiment were a start, however that "belt" is a great detail. Fabulous card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and layout. I love how the two tags meet in the middle and are joined by a fiber bow.

Beth Norman said...

Wow, the design you used is so awesome. I haven't seen anything like that before. It is absolutely stunning. I mailed my cards to my family in the US for Thanksgiving and can you believe Canada Post charged me $2.90 for each card? Ugh!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous as always!!

Laurie Unger said...

This is lovely! great fall colors.

Donna said...

Gorgeous fall design and like that paper!

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love that fun tag/belly band treatment!

Cheryl W said...

Your card is gorgeous, Patti. I love the two pretty tabs you created. I need to remember that for a future card!

Lynne in NI said...

Great idea to use your tag dies like this Patti x