Friday, November 4, 2016

Mr. and Mrs.

Happy Friday!

I thought Friday would never get here.  It seems like such a long time since I've posted a project for Crafter's Companion.  Thanks for your patience. 

My Mister has had some health issues,so I took the month of October to deal with appointments and such.  He has some surgery in early December - hopefully, I'll be able to work around that.

We were able to  squeeze in a few days last week to drive to Va. and see our daughter and her family.
We had a great visit - got to take our granddaughter to Disney on Ice! She was so enchanted with all of the beautiful princesses, lights, snowmen, etc.  It was fun.

We needed a few wedding cards, so I got out some fun new products and mass produced this card:



Aren't these gorgeous?  The Mr. and Mrs. die simply cuts like butter and falls right out of the die, and this cardstock is amazing!  If you don't own any other items from Crafter's Companion, you need
this beautiful Cardstock...oh, and the die...oh, and I LOVE their Kraft cardstock!

Hope you like them!

Here are the products that I used:

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry to hear about hubby! I loveeeeee your cards! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stef H said...

i agree... these are GORGEOUS!

have a great weekend!

Lynette said...

Yes, Patti, they ARE gorgeous! Love the die cut and all of the silver. We've had lots of weddings, too!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh my LOVE this Mr and Mrs die - and such pretty bg paper you used. Talk about a snap to mass produce.

Diane said...

Beautiful! I love the Mr and Mrs die. Very elegant.

Beth Norman said...

Sorry DH is under the weather. Glad you got to see the ice show. I'm jeleous. Your cards are so beautiful. Making more than one is a good idea. They will be treasured when you give them away.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So elegant and beautiful. A great card for an anniversary or wedding. I love the papers you chose too!

*Vicki* said...

These are so stunning and elegant looking Patti!! I love the silver shimmer on them and perfect for both wedding and anniversary! Have a lovely weekend my friend! HUGS :)

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, these are gorgeous cards Patti!
Sorry to hear Hubby needs surgery, will say a wee prayer for him. Bet Disney on Ice was fun ... did you wear your princess dress ;)

Lena said...

Beautiful cards, Patti. So elegant! Prayers going your way for you hubby - successful surgery and quick healing. I can't wait for my little granddaughter to get a little older so that we can go to Disney on Ice. I love it and I know she will love it too :-)
Lena
xxx

Cheryl W said...

Stunning cards! Doesn't it feel good to mass produce some to have in your stash? Hope your hubby does well with his surgery. That's no fun! You be sure to take care of you, too!

Donna said...

Gorgeous and elegant cards, the papers are beautiful and great die! I will keep your husband in my prayers.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, I hope your hubby is doing better! Sending prayers to your way! Lovely cards... so elegant with the silver.

Joan V said...

Beautiful card. Love the MR and MRS script. Oh, will keep you both in my prayers.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, love everything about it. The die looks amazing in the mirror card stock.

Sorry to hear hubs needs surgery, thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

How fun, that you got to take your Granddaughter to the ice show. Miss those days, our Granddaughter is in collage this year away, and our Grandson is 16 in high school. Enjoy those little ones, they grow up so fast.

Hugs
Sue

Amanda Mertz said...

So elegant Patti! Silver never fails for a wedding card and you took it up a notch with this design! I know time is precious with the grand babies but if you need a stamping fix the next time you're in VA definitely let me know! :) TFS!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful and elegant! Best wishes for your husband.