Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Home Sweet Home

Hello!
So glad you stopped by today!

It's time for a new Photo Inspiration challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

Here is the photo that we were given for inspiration:



Do you hear my knees knocking?  Yikes! These photo challenges are tough for me!

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:





I thought it would be fun to turn my stamped image into a bit of home decor.
Hope you like it!

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Photo Inspiration Challenge!  If I
can do it, you can do it!!!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Laurie     Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Kathy    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

15 comments:

Diane said...

Great fall decoration! I like your interpretation of the photo inspiration.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the scarecrow and the flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Donna said...

What a great idea for a fall decoration Patti!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this - and what a nice addition for your autumn decor. The flower really makes it. Great job.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet photo décor Patti. Love the scarecrow and the coloring. The twine flower embellishment is perfect! Love it!

Beth Norman said...

What an awesome project. I love how you embellished that lovely frame. Your stamp is so much fun too. You rock!

Joan V said...

Patti, I love this. Home decor is a great idea. I make cards and love them so much, I don't want to send them or give them away. I need to start making more home decor. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

This is soooo cute!! You will love using this in your Fall decor. I LOVE that little twin flower cluster; perfect finishing touch!

Laurie Unger said...

Perfection! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea!

Sue said...

Well, Missy, you knocked this one out of the park! He is adorable and love how you
framed it. Nicely done, Patti.

HUgs
Sue

Lena said...

Very sweet project, Patti. Love it!
Lena
xxx

Lynne in NI said...

Don't know why your knees knock Patti, you always do such a great job with these inspiration pics! This is lovely, the embellishment on the edge is just perfect too :)

Cheryl W. said...

Pretty piece of décor. Did you make that pretty flower on your frame, too?

*Vicki* said...

EEP!! This is just about as sweet as can be Patti!! I ADORE that scarecrow and that lovely twine flower on your wall hanging frame!! What a delightful Fall themed home decor!! Beautifully done my friend! My apologies for missing some of your postings, but I have enjoyed seeing your lovely creations as I catch up on things! :) HUGS - *Vicki*