Wednesday, November 2, 2016

For the Beauty

Good morning!

I'm back with a new color challenge for Repeat Impressions
And...look at these beautiful fall colors Wendy gave us to work with:




Here's what I created using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the colors above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!
We are so excited - we have added a new Rock Star to our family - please
drop by and give Shirley a warm welcome!!!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Kathy    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the deer!!!!!!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a gorgeous card...loving this color combo too!

joy said...

Love the gold embossing! great card!

*Vicki* said...

What a dreamy looking design!! The embossed gold deer look stunning along with your Fall colors!! HUGS :)

Lynette said...

What a fabulous card, Patti! Love the color combination and the great stamps and layout.

Diane said...

Cute card! Love the deer and the gold embossing.

Lisa said...

Oh my, Patti, this is absolutely stunning!! The embossed trees look amazing!! The gold deer are gorgeous!! I love, love this my friend!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth Norman said...

Gosh, your gold embossing really adds a touch of elegance and class. Lovely work Patti. In answer to your question about the embossing powder on my church card, my powder is Tsukineko #04 White. It doesn't say it sparkles but I guess it does once embossed. Thanks for your interest. Hugs.

Lena said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Love those colours together, Patti. Great job, my friend.
Have a wonderful day,
Lena
xxx

Lena said...

Beautiful and elegant card. Love those colours together, Patti. Great job, my friend.
Have a wonderful day,
Lena
xxx

Cheri said...

One word left my lips when I saw this in the lineup..."WOW"!!! This is stunning, my dear friend.

Laurie Unger said...

Beautifully done, Patti. Thanks for sharing.

Rachel B. said...

Beautiful card Patti! thanks for your kind words on my blog. I am glad to have a new follower. I will follow your blog via Feedly!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this deer family embossed in the gold - they really stand out and perfect for this embossing folder. The gold bow adds the perfect touch.

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful Autumnal card, love the gold embossing on your little deer family.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, great take on the sketch!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! Love how you've used our colors and the deer look fabulous embossed in gold! LOVE it!

Cheryl W said...

Such a beautiful card, Patti. The gold embossing adds a wonderful note of elegance.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty fall card Patti. Love the gold heat embossed image!