Monday, December 6, 2010

Peace on Earth

It's been a while since I was able to participate in the Mojo Monday Challenge. I decided to try it this week. I took the liberty of flipping the sketch, and using an oval rather than a rectangle for my focal image...

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch:

I had just stamped this sweet image (Recollections from Michael's) to use for the Flutter by Wednesday challenge, so I decided to go ahead and use it for the Mojo challenge too.
I love it when things work out that way.
It's not my favorite card, but perhaps it will make someone smile.
Here is my card:
Coloring was done with Copics, Spica Glitter Pens, and sponging was with a Marvy Bubble Gum Pink ink.
Hope that you have a delightful week!
Blessings and hugs,
Patti J.

18 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow - you are quick woman! Look at this adorable card created in such a short time! A truly wonderful sentiment coupled with such a wonderful angle. Well done!

Crystal said...

AWWW What a super SWEET image Patti, Love your take on the mojo!!!! Thanks so much for popping over to wish me well..I am sooo happy to be feeling better, now I have to catch up with blogging..teeheee :) I missed seeing your posts!!! Hugs!! Have a great Monday!

Unknown said...

Hi Patti, this is so cute, love your colour combo too. Hugs Suzanne x

craftieodmae said...

How adorable is this!!!!!!!! Love the colors too!

Jessie said...

It's so cute Patti :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super dooper cute GF!

Netty said...

I agree its really cute and a lovely design. Annette x

Iris said...

Love this take on the sketch! Love the image and coloring too! You're always so good at it Patti!

Terri J said...

What a cute angel. I like what you did with the spellbinders die cut.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Awesome take on the sketch Patti!! Too cute!! I just love your angel, coloring and details! Beautiful work my friend!
hugs!!

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!

Being Mrs Miles said...

now your card is DIFFERENT, I just LOVE it! Sweet and whimsical. I especially like the tie and little star!

~ Barb

Yvonne Russell said...

What a gorgeous image and card, and yes, it does make me smile. :)

A Consuming Passion said...

What a lovely card Patti!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card! I love the pink and the image is sweet.
Hugs xx
Pat

Glittered Paws said...

Very cute - and what a sweet angel. Love the coloring and sponging you did on this one. Have a super day and "best" thoughts when you go to the doctor today!!!

Sue said...

Sweet Angel, and love the soft colors.

Hugs
Sue

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!