Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Brrr.....and Auntie Em, where are you?

Hello! Happy Tuesday, and brrrr......


Auntie Em, where are you??? You won my itsy bitsy blog candy, and I need you to email me so I can get your itsy bitsy prize in the mail!


When I left at 9:45 this morning for a Dr. appt., it was 19 degrees. A while ago, it had climbed to 22 degrees. Brrr......calgon - take me away! Hope it's warmer where you are!

My card today is for a challenge at Joan's Gardens.
It called for using only Heartfelt Creations stamps, and being a subscriber
You should totally go check it out - there is a great prize this week.
Dig out those Heartfelt Creations stamps, and create something!

Hopefully you are having a good week so far.

Don't forget to hurry over and enter the "Create a Scene" challenge at Shannon's Sentiments! There were no entries when I last looked, so your chance of winning is pretty good! See my card here!

Card above is Stamped with Palette Noir on white CS. Stippled with Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink. Snowflake cuttlebug folder used for snowflakes. CS = Bazzill

12 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful card Patti. Its way below freezing here in the UK, but the heavy frost on the trees is a spectacular sight. Annette x

Dawnll said...

This is beautiful- I always love the clean look of a white card.
Yes it is really cold here also, I will take cold and no snow! LOL
Dreamer aren't I?

Joan Fricker said...

Patti, beautiful card! I love the way you used the stamp and your embossing is terrific.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly challenge. I hope you will join is often!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Selma said...

No it is not warmer where I live Patti. We still have two feet of snow!!! Think for sure we will have a white Christmas. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Joan's Gardens.

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Patti! I really like the circle image with your embossed bg!

cold & windy here...don't mind the cold, hate the wind gusts! eek!
hugs & blessings!

CraftinGranny said...

Gorgeous card Patti! I love the way you've used the stamp with the embossed background. "Hugs" Carol

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful work of art GF! Actually it's warmer here... we are in the mid 30's. Balmy!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nope, sure not warmer. I think it is making it hard to motivate to do Christmas chores too. I keep putting things off cause I don't want to go outside. This is a beautiful card! Good luck with the challenge.

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a beautiful card that really bring the true meaning of Christmas to the forefront.

Ted said...

Patti, this is absolutely beautiful! :) I love how the image takes center stage. Thanks for following my blog. I'm repaying the favor. :) And that "Spending Christmas with Jesus this year" is beautiful. :)

Auntie Em said...

Thank you so much for the blog candy, Patti!! Can't wait for it to arrive. So which printer did you finally decide on?

Love your card. The pure white snowflakes and ribbon behind the wise men image is so striking. Love it!

Kharlie Bug said...

Very pretty. I love the simplicity! I just discovered your blog and am enjoying it!