Friday, April 8, 2022

Ruff Life

I'm sharing a fun card today, that I have created with a new stamp, Ruff Life, from Technique Junkies.

Here is my card:


The focal panel was stamped with Over Coffee Ink by Catherine Pooler. Once the image was in place, I scored some lines for a background. Using an ink blending brush and the Over Coffee Ink, the cardstock was distressed a bit. The panel was popped up onto a card base of the same color, using dimensional dots.

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So adorable. The line work is a lovely touch.

*Vicki* said...

Your little hush pup is too sweet! What a great card to send someone that needs a smile! Happy weekend my friend!

Sue from Oregon said...

I always love the Krafty cards...such a cute puppy too!

Glittered Paws said...

This is just perfect - for just about anyone who is having a bit of a ruff day. Love the scoring. Great job.

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, Patti, I LOVE the way you scored your lines. It adds so much dimension and interest to your sweet CAS card. I have filed that idea away in my brain (but it's a real mess in there, so I pray I can find it when I need it).

Donna said...

What a great sentiment/image and like your scor lines!