Tuesday, April 19, 2022

If Life Gives You Lemons....

Hello friends!

Today, I'm sharing a fun card that I made, using a snarky new stamp from the April release at Technique Junkies.

Today, I decided to work with Lemons. I thought it might make someone giggle!

Here's what I made:


Lemons was stamped in black ink, and matted onto black cardstock. I set this panel aside, and began working on my card front panel. Using some patterned paper and Washi Tape, I put together a fun, colorful background for my focal sentiment panel. This was matted in black, and adhered to a teal/blue colored card base. The panel was popped up with dimensional dots, and a couple of lemon stickers were added for fun.

I know you have just the right person to send a card like this to! The fun little sentiment is only $2.95!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Great sentiment, Patti! Love how you put the elements all together, too.

Lena said...

Hahaha! Sounds like good advice to me :-) What a lovely and fun card, Patti. Love it :-)
I hope you had a lovely Easter with your loved ones.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Lena

Cheryl W said...

Funny sentiment and great card. I love the background papers you chose, and the lemon images are the perfect touch.

*Vicki* said...

The sentiment is hilarious Patti! I love the colorful and fun pattern for your layout and background colors! It's sure to make any recipient smile!! Love it!

Donna said...

Such a fun and beautiful card Patti!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I fell in love with this card on FB. Love the lemons you embellished your
Sentiment.

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha LOVE it! Fab colourful background Patti, this would certainly cheer anyone up!