Sunday, April 24, 2022

Between Coffee and Wine

Hello friends!

Today, I'm sharing another fun card that I made, using a new stamp, Between Coffee and Wine, from the April release at Technique Junkies.

 I know a lot of coffee and wine drinkers! Unfortunately, I cannot drink either, but I know some folks that may get a card with this fun stamp!

Here's what I made:


I began by using an older background stamp, Coffee Stain. This was stamped onto Kraft cardstock with brown ink, matted onto blue, and adhered to a Kraft card base. Next, Between Coffee and Wine was stamped onto Kraft cardstock using brown ink, then again onto white cardstock using blue ink. The white coffee cup was fussy cut, and popped up on card with a dimensional dot. The panel was matted with blue, and adhered to card front.

Someone you know drinks coffee and wine, and 'NEEDS' a card made with this stamp!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Cool coffee card Patti, those blue highlights really pop!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. It looks like a true coffee cup stained your cardstock. Hope your day goes well

Cheryl W said...

Another fun card for your stash! That coffee stain background is perfect. I love it when I have some cards like this on hand to send to a friend on a whim.

*Vicki* said...

As a coffee consumer, I think this card is so fun and that background is perfect with the cup stains and splattering! Love the blue colors to pop out the layers and cup too! TFS your fun inspiration friend!

Donna said...

Such a fun card, great look!

Diane said...

Fun card Patti! I love coffee, but not wine, so for me it is what happens between coffee and coffee, LOL!

Sue said...

How fun, love the stamps, and your card is perfect for that coffee/wine loving person!

Hugs
Sue