Thursday, April 21, 2022

Mother's Day

Hi there!

Mother's Day is just around the corner, so I thought I would recycle a post from last year!!

I have 2 pretty cards to share today, featuring an older Technique Junkies stamp set #SS071 'You are the World', Set of 3. Seemed perfect timing to share these creations again!


This was so easy to create. The image was stamped in the center of the focal panel, and a flower was stamped on either side. A Colorful Life Designs Stencil 'Damask', was ink blended around the edges with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide Ink. The flowers were colored with Copics, and glossy accents was scribbled onto the flowers. The panel was adhered to a white A2 card base.

Here's the yellow card - you can see the glossy's on this one!

Hope you like them!

So glad you stopped by today,

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Now, be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and check out their incredible products!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful sentiment and love the soft pastels colors with the floral images on these Patti! Thanks for sharing these beauties!!

Cheryl W said...

These are so pretty, Patti. Love the soft colors. It's a little crazy how fast the year is slipping by, isn't it? Seems like we just finished Christmas cards and here we are making Mother's Day cards!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These are awesome. I have to laugh. You know how we both notice alot of similarities with each other? Well didn't I come across a very similar card I made two years ago just last night as I was putting a box of cards together for my sister.

Diane said...

Both cards are beautiful! My mother's favorite color was yellow. It's been 2 years now and I still miss her greatly. Happy Mother's Day!

Sue said...

Simply beautiful, both versions! Colors are so pretty. My Mom is always in my heart and thoughts even though it has been many years since she passed.
We have a couple of new Moms which makes new Grandmas in our family this year, so I will
make cards for them. Thanks Patti for these beautiful examples.

Hugs
Sue
Happy Mother's Day to you!!