Monday, April 4, 2022

Batman T-Shirt

I'm sharing a fun card today, that I have created with a new stamp, Batman T-Shirt, from Technique Junkies.


Here is my card:



To get started, I did a Batman background on my computer, and adhered it to a gold mat, then a black card base. The focal panel was stamped in two steps. I masked off the Batman insignia, and stamped the sentiment in black, then masked the sentiment, and stamped the insignia in gold. This was matted onto a black panel, and adhered to the card front. Easy peasy!

I hope you're all well, and I'm so glad you stopped by my blog today!

Remember - you can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

What a fun card! I actually made a Batman t-shirt for my grandson's birthday gift when he turned 4! I traced the Batman insignia, cut it out of yellow vinyl with my Silhouette and adhered it to a black t-shirt. He loved it! It would have been fun to give his dad a card like yours on his next birthday after my grandson's "Batman" birthday.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very nice. Love the crisp edges. Gold and black. A nice masculine card.

Glittered Paws said...

This is just to cute - I'm think of maybe three grandsons - or maybe even a son in law for this masculine card.

Diane said...

So cute!! I love how you made your background on the computer. Great kids card.

Donna said...

Great background and sentiment!

*Vicki* said...

This is such a cute card! Absolutely love that sentiment and what a perfect card for both young and old!!