Thursday, April 14, 2022

Blooming Wildflowers

Hello friends!

I'm up today on the Technique Junkies blog, and am sharing two cards that I made, using a beautiful new stamp, Blooming Wildflowers, from the April Release. 

I made each card a bit different, to show how versatile these background stamps can be.

Here's my first card:


For this card, the image was stamped and colored with alcohol markers. I then used some Dolphin Cove and Thulian Pink Shimmering bliss over top of entire image. The panel was adhered to a blue card base. The sentiment, from the Four Little Sentiments set, was stamped with white ink onto a scrap of the blue cardstock used for the base, and adhered to the card front with dimensional dots.

And here's card number two:


For this card, the image was colored with watercolor markers, spritzed, and stamped. I used my stamp positioner, in case I needed to go over any of the coloring. I was able to get 2 card fronts from one panel. The second panel is a bit smaller, but will be matted on the sides to 'seem' bigger! The sentiment, A Good Friend, was stamped over top of a smooshed panel that I made with the colors from the focal panel. The frame was one that I found at our big box store a few years ago.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Don't forget!!! You can save 10% (on any order that isn't already discounted), by entering TJ10Patti at checkout!


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

6 comments:

Lynette said...

They are both beautiful, Patti, but I especially love the second one. Gorgeous!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful floral stamping Patti! Spring is 'blowing' in! Hold on to your hat!

Donna said...

Two fabulous cards Patti! I like the shimmer on the first and the coloring on the 2nd is gorgeous!

Cheryl W said...

These are gorgeous, Patti! I keep telling myself to try the marker stamping, but I've yet to do it! Thanks for reminding me to give it a try.

*Vicki* said...

Both of these cards look gorgeous Patti! I'm loving the floral image and the two different ways in which you've used them on each! That sentiment label on the second card is amazing and so fancy!! Love both of these and I thank you for sharing friend! Wishing you a very blessed Easter weekend!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This card has my jaw dropped open. I'm in love with all those colours you managed to watercolour on. Your second card looks adorable embellished with the metal.