Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Words as Focal Point

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'Use your sentiment/words as your focal point'.

Here's what I made:



This photo shows the glitter paper a bit better!

I stamped the sentiment repeatedly on the card base on a diagonal slant, prior to creating my scene!  I used that fabulous glitter paper again for my hill and trees. It does not flake off, and is the best thing since sliced bread - seriously! 

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Beautifully done Patti, sweet snowman and the glitter trees are fabulous!

Glittered Paws said...

Great design - I wouldn't thought of using that as my focal point of words but it is absolutely stunning. Love the glitter paper - and the price - as well as convivence. Great job on this challenge.

Lynette said...

So cute, and so beautiful, too!!

Cheryl W said...

Love this snowy scene--and the glitter paper makes it extra special. It was so creative to stamp your big sentiment at a diagonal like that. It's so much more interesting (and eye-catching) than going straight across.

Heather said...

This is super cute!!!! I LOVE how you stamped the sentiment on the sky background; it looks fabulous!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute. The glitter paper is such a lovely touch.

Laurie Unger said...

This is super cute. Love the scene you created for the wonderful snowman.

Lynne in NI said...

Ohh I LOVE your snowdude Patti and brilliant way to stamp your sentiment too. I see I've missed loads of your fab creations recently, so sorry, life has been a bit hectic this past while.
Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card, I was late posting mine so fingers crossed it arrives in time xxx