Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Favorite Technique

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'Use Your Favorite Technique'.

Here's what I made:



One of my favorite techniques is heat embossing, so I found some pink embossing powder in my stash, and matched it up with some pretty papers - voila!  The envelope was stamped using Versamark ink, so is a 'barely there' look. I like the way it turned out! 

Just a few days until Christmas - hope you are enjoying the beauty of this season. We have stayed very busy this month with Advent and Church activities, and now the grandkids are here! Live is good and we are blessed! See you next Wednesday!

I used this Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

7 comments:

Donna said...

Very striking card Patti, looks like the majority of the team picked embossing as their favorite technique!

Lynette said...

That is really pretty, Patti! What a great idea to emboss over patterned paper. Merry Christmas. I'm so happy for you that the grandkids are there!

Laurie Unger said...

Love the pink embossing powder on this, it's so beautiful. Happy Holidays!

Cheryl W said...

That delicate pink embossing looks fabulous! Especially with that pretty paper. And it looks like you found some pastel striped ribbon that was a perfect match. Really love this card. Have a wonderful Christmas.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the pink embossing on the pattern paper - I think I will have to try that. Such a pretty card for this challenge dear friend.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You're right. Who doesn't like pink. Such a sweet card.

Heather said...

When I saw your card on the blog, I wasn't sure if your technique was going to be heat embossing or stamping on envelopes! Both are fabulous techniques! Your sentiment looks amazing on the patterned paper and stamping on the envelope makes it extra special!