Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Non-Traditional Christmas Colors

 Hello!


It's time for a new challenge at The House that Stamps Built! Our challenge for this week is 'Non-Traditional Christmas Colors on a Christmas Card'.

Here's what I made:


Christmas will be here before we know it! - Hope you are ready! We are having grandkids here for the very first time, so we're uber excited!

I used these Repeat Impressions' stamps:


Let's see your projects! Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps, but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful scene cards!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!
Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna


Happy Hopping!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful Christmas card Patti, like your color choices!

Diane said...

How cute! I love the colors you chose. Fun card.

Lynette said...

What a pretty - if non-traditional! - card, Patti! I like it!

Carol L said...

Just loving that whimsical little tree image along with those great swatches of color! Fun card!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how pretty - your non traditional colors rock - and I love the stamp you used as well. Great job.

Laurie Unger said...

Very pretty, Patti. Love the colors you chose for this.

Heather said...

This is so beautiful! I love your color combo; the strip of striped paper really pulls it all together.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! I love your color combo; that strip of striped paper really pulls it all together!