Monday, December 20, 2021

Mid Month Card - Warmth and Wonder

 Hello crafty friends!

I'm here today with a mid-month reminder for the Jan's Digi Stamps challenge for the month of December. We hope you'll enter a card!  Now...If you've never been to Jan's site, and looked at her images, you need to go! She offers both black and white, and colored images, and they are all so beautifully done!

The set I've used today is called Ornaments 2021, and it's free for a few more days! The sentiment is from a fun set, It's Cold Outside, and can also be found at Jan's Digi Stamps

 I've created a pretty card with this beautiful free set. Hope you like it! If you haven't finished your Christmas cards yet, these pre-colored images make the task so easy and quick!

Here's my card:

I used the image twice, flipping and shrinking it a bit on the left, and added a bed of snow!


That's all I have for you today! Hope to see you enter the December challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back in a couple of weeks with some new digi creations!

Hugs and grins,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful card Patti and I love the added "snow". Really makes the Ornaments POP! Thanks for another great team project for the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Donna

NanaConnie said...

So beautifully done, Patti !

Shelly Schmidt said...

SO very beautifully created and displayed as well! Love the sentiment and the elegant ornaments!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Exquisite. Love how you used the image.