Friday, December 3, 2021

Thinking of You

 Hello Friends!

It's hard to believe another year is coming up on us - seems we were just closing the doors on 2020, and here we are about to begin 2022!  

I have a pretty card to share today. Here's what I made:


I used Misty Trees, and Four Little Sentiments for this card. The stamping was done with Catherine Pooler's 'Deck the Halls' Ink. Her inks are amazing! Can't wait to order more colors!

So glad you stopped by today!

Don't forget!!! You can always save 10% on any order by entering TJ10Patti at checkout.


Be sure to head over to the Technique Junkies store and do a little crafty shopping!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

4 comments:

Lynette said...

You're right - so pretty!! I love the trees. Is that all one stamp, or did you stamp them multiple times?

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - and talk about CAS - this is pure girl. Great card.

Cheryl W said...

That stamp created such a serene image, and I love the rich color of the ink you used. I will have to look into that brand of ink pad.

Donna said...

How stunning and easy to make but so few people would know that!