Wednesday, February 1, 2017

You Rock!

Hello!

I hope you are enjoying your week - Happy Wednesday!

It’s challenge day at The House that Stamps Built, and we have a new Designer’s Choice Challenge for you. I'm your hostess this week, and I'm challenging you to create 'Anything but a card'!  Let's see those tags, boxes, bags, etc!  I can't wait for you to check out what my fellow Rock Stars have created this week!

Here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:






 I thought it would be fun to use a stamp that I designed - Patti's Flower, on this box lid.
All of the stamping was done with Versamark Ink, and embossed in white.
A bit of bling finished it off.

The box is such a fun size, and SO easy!  

The base is 8" x 11", and is scored on all sides at 3".
The lid is 4" x 7" and is scored on all sides at 1".
(Experiment with your lid and a scrap. I found these numbers to be a bit 'short', and added a 'smidge' extra on the length).

That's it!!!  Just cut your tabs, adhere them to the inside of the box and lid, and voila!

The finished box dimensions are 5" x 3" x 2"!
What fun to have a nice deep box - this can hold SO much chocolate...lol,
or some nail polish, baths salts, home baked cookies, etc. Give it a try!

I'm entering this in the "More than one Score" challenge at Scor-Pal.

We hope you will create ANYTHING BUT A CARD and enter it in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!  Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them!  Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!
One lucky person this month will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my DT friends have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie     Heather   Shirley     Donna

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a project this week -  just NOT a card!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

Fun Fun - love that you used your stamp for the box lid, loved this challenge - makes you think "outside of the box" (no pun intended). LOL

Diane said...

What a cute box! I love the added bling.

Cheri said...

Bada'bing, bada'boom!!!! Stunning and fun and useful! Your challenge was such fun, my friend and like Shirley said, made us think outside that box. Your flower is such an awesome design and fun to use in so many ways.

Laurie Unger said...

TA DA! what an awesome project, Patti! Super cute box.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely stunning box project. I love the colors.

Donna said...

This was such a fun challenge Patti, and I should of known you would create stunning box since you are the box queen!

Heather said...

This is a fun challenge and your box is gorgeous!!! I love the lid with your beautiful flowers and all those bright jewels!

Beth Norman said...

Wow, congratulations on having your very own stamp. You rock girlfriend! Love your stamp which drew me in. The white flowers on the blue box is really eye popping. Keep up the good work my friend.

Lena said...

Beautiful treat box, Patti. Thank you for the dimensions. I'm going to give it a try. You don't often find boxes deep enought for certain goodies, but this seems to fit the bill :-) Have a wonderful day. Hugs ~ Lena

joy said...

Oh, how pretty!!! I really like this box - can be used for so many things!

*Vicki* said...

This is an absolutely STUNNING box Patti!! I love the white florals over the blue which make it pop so nicely!! Beautifully done my friend! HUGS

Joan V said...

WOW, I just love that box. And that flower stamp is so cute. Thanks for the dimensions.

Sue said...

What a great size box. Love the beautiful colors you chose and that flowered paper. I'm going to try this today if I have a chance. Thanks for sharing the measurements!!

Hugs
Sue