Wednesday, February 8, 2017

No Matter What...

Good morning!

I'm back with a new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge for Repeat Impressions.
Just look at the fun inspiration that Wendy gave us to work with:


  
I used the three left items...Love, Dry Embossing, and Red.

And, here's what I made using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




I colored the image with markers, sponged in some clouds, added some glitter, and outlined the focal panel with black marker. The panel was adhered to the card front, and then run through my Big Shot in this fun embossing folder. Looks like fabric now, right?  Then, I just stamped and added the sentiment. Easy, peasy!!!

Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the Tic-Tac-Toe board above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!
We are so excited - we have added a new Rock Star to our family - please
drop by and give Shirley a warm welcome!!!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Donna     Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 











13 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this scene - so peaceful - and love the embossing folder you used - really compliments the scene.

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous image!! I absolutely LOVE that sentiment!! This would be a great design for any time of year including Christmas!! Well done Patti! HUGS :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Hi Patti...feels good to visit you after such a long time...such a beautiful card ...love the crisp embossing...its gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful scene card and I love that you did the dry embossing throughout the whole card front.

Beth Norman said...

What a stunning card. You not only coloured your image very well/nice, you embossed the whole piece and turned it into something unique. Love, love it!

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab image Patti, the embossing looks wonderful! Hope all is well with you x

Donna said...

Gorgeous scene Patti and it does look like fabric, awesome card!

Heather said...

Very pretty! I love how you did the embossing; it adds a fun touch to the image.

Cheryl W said...

Awesome card, Patti! Love that embossing folder. I need to add it to my wish list.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow, Patti! love all the texture on this! TFS

Diane said...

Great card! I love the dry embossing and the sentiment is perfect.

Cheri said...

Easy, peasy and awesome, my friend!!!! Great way to use that house image. Love it!