Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hello!

Hello!
So glad to see you today!

It's time for a new 'Anything Goes' challenge at The House that Stamps Built

I'm really looking forward to spring, so...
here is what I made today, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:
  

  
I stamped my panel with VersaMark Ink, heat embossed with white ink, sponged some fun colors over the white embossing, matted the panel with black cardstock, and assembled my card front.
Last, I heat embossed Hello onto a piece of vellum, did some trimming, and popped the sentiment up onto the card front. Easy peasy, and what a pretty card!

Now, it's your turn!
Come on over and join us in our Anything Goes Challenge!

Remember, you don't HAVE to use Repeat Impressions Stamps
but if you do, you have double the chance of winning!
I can't wait to see your beautiful cards using this photo!!!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

It's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!

Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Heather    Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Patti J.

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Patti. Love the colorful background with the white heat embossing images. The black letters look awesome with the bright colors in the background.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Patti, I can not believe are cards are so much alike, great minds think alike!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - and easy too - my kind of card- such soft pretty colors and the hello really added the focal point perfectly.

Beth Norman said...

So gorgeous. Look at those colours. I'll bet it's even nicer in real life. Your work is so inspirational.

Laurie Unger said...

What a wonderful colorful back ground. This really stands out, Patti. Awesome.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! This stamp has been getting a lot of use from the DT lately but each has been different and all fabulous! I LOVE how you did the sentiment; the trimming totally changes it up.

Cheryl W said...

SO pretty! I'm definitely CASEing this one, Patti! Thank you so much for the inspiration.

joy said...

This is a great stamp! I love how soft you have made the colors. Beautiful.

Cheri said...

This is so stunning, Patti. I love the embossing and the colors and that vellum sentiment is the perfect final touch.

*Vicki* said...

Hello Gorgeous!! This card is so stunning with your inked blended background Patti!! Love it! HUGS :)

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, that's a fabulous floral image Patti and your coloured BG is so pretty :)

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful! love that background and the vellum overlay is a great touch!

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a happy feeling card.
TFS,
Karen