Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Speedy Recovery

Good morning!

I'm back today with a new  inspirational palette challenge for Repeat Impressions.
Create with the photo, colors, or the theme...look at this beautiful inspiration that Wendy gave us to work with - makes me long for warmer weather!


I created this card, using these Repeat Impressions Stamps:




I send out a lot of cards to church friends and chemo angel buddies, so my favorite sentiments are things like the above message.  Hope you like this new inspirational palette challenge!

Now it’s your turn! Create a card using the inspiration above, and link it up at The House that Stamps Built. Remember, your creation does not have to be made with Repeat Impressions stamps, but if you would like to include our designs we would love to see them! Plus, there’s an added bonus… you will get an additional entry in our random.org drawing for using our stamps in your submissions!

Check out my sidebar to see how you can save money on your RI orders!

Now, it's time to see what my fellow Rock Stars have created!
Please drop by and give our newest Rock Star, Donna, a warm welcome!!!

Donna     Cheri    Deonna    Joy     Laurie    Heather   Shirley

Happy Hopping!
Hope you link up a card this week!

Patti J. 

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane said...

Pretty card. Very simple and clean. I love the window in the card, and the sentiment.

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the simple design.

Beth Norman said...

What a lovely card using the window effect. Very pretty. It's a shame you have to send out these types of cards but it sure helps out the patient.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a gorgeous card. I love the way you colored those pretty flowers.

Carolyn King said...

So pretty--i love those colors---very soothing!

Donna said...

Stunning card, like how you inlaid the floral design!

Cheri said...

Receiving this card would certainly make me feel as though I were getting better by the minue. What a soft and lovely way to send a wish for a speedy recovery. You never cease to amaze me with all your creations, my friend.

Joan V said...

Oooh, so classy. Love the color combo.

joy said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the black accents for the framing.

*Vicki* said...

Patti, this is so beautiful!! I really love that floral design and your lovely and soft colors make it really stand out nicely! HUGS :)

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! I love the color combo suggested by the challenge. Wish I had the time to join in this challenge, but I've got a houseful of company as we speak!

Heather said...

Simple and beautiful!! Love the reverse framing of the image; so fun!

Laurie Unger said...

CS perfection! Perfect take on the inspiration photo! Sorry it took me so long to comment - been busy at my day job this past two weeks! :-)

Lynne in NI said...

So pretty, I love your colour combo :)