Friday, February 17, 2017

Happy Birthday!!!

Howdy, peeps!

Sometimes, you just need a really quick birthday card, and you don't want it 
to look 'really quick', right?  So, today, I'm sharing a fun card that I
designed for a workshop in January.  There's a lady in church celebrating
a 90th birthday soon, and I made this today for her, using a beautiful


Isn't this cute?  The cupcakes are simply a wide ribbon that I found locally.

Here are the supplies that I used:

Die'Sire Edgeables Metal Die 'Wishing You a Happy Birthday'
The Ultimate Tool


Well, friends - thanks so much for dropping by to say hello!
I was gone for a week, and got loads of grandson hugs, but now, I 
have loads of things to catch up on!  See you soon!

Hugs,
Patti J.

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh how yummy those line of cupcakes look Patti!! Such a fun birthday card anyone would enjoy getting for sure! Wishing you a lovely weekend my friend! HUGS :)

CherylQuilts said...

Patti, what a fabulous and fun birthday card! I love the great die, and these cupcakes are perfect for ANY birthday! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for your prayers! xoxo

Glittered Paws said...

This was one of my favorite cards we made that day - talk about easy but does it make a statement. Glad you posted.

Verna Angerhofer said...

You certainly made a wonderful quick card for that lady's birthday. I bet she loved it too!

Cheri said...

So adorable!!! Love the die. We leave next weekend to get our hugs from the grands....I can't wait!!! It's been such a long time since we saw them last July!!!!

Lori Kobular said...

What a fun and yummy Birthday card! The cupcakes are so sweet!!

Diane said...

Cute card! Like that die!

Beth Norman said...

Oh for goodness sakes, wide ribbon. What a unique idea. Love that die. Very cute card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable! LOVING the cupcakes!!!!!!!

Lynne in NI said...

This looks fab Patti, it definitely doesn't look like a quickie! Bet you enjoyed those baby hugs! Xx

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous birthday card! I bet she loved it.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a SWEET card Patti. Those colorful cupcakes are so cute! I also love the die-cut word strip. So elegant. The colors show up really nicely with the black base. Great design.

Monika/Buzsy said...

...hmmm... maybe it's brown. LOL! Either way... the dark background looks nice with the bright colors. :)