Sunday, February 12, 2017

HSN Fun

Hey friends,

Just had a few minutes, and thought I'd pop in and share a couple of things that I created for the Crafter's Companion HSN show in January.

These items are not yet available on the Crafter's Companion website, but keep watching the Crafter's Companion Blog, for inspiration and new products!





These items were made using some of the beautiful Spectrum Noir Colorista coloring pads,






Thanks for dropping by today!

I'll be entering my tissue box in the 'More than one fold' February challenge at Scor-Pal.

Have a great week, dear friends!!!

We just got home late last night from a week in sunny Texas, where we
met our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. We spent a week together, and are
smiling from all of the baby cuddles!!!!!

Hugs and smiles,
Patti J.

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

these are all gorgeous!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!!!!!

Donna said...

These are so fun, so bright and cheery, especially like the tissue holder!

Glittered Paws said...

Such pretty projects - love the tissue box, and glad you had a good time in Texas. TTYL

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous projects. I really like the tissue holder you did.

Beth Norman said...

That tissue holder tugs at my heart. I love your house card too, and in case you didn't know, I'm wild about owls. Your projects are all terrific girlfriend. Hope you had a nice weekend. Glad you got some cuddle time with your grandchildren. Sarah, my daughter, is due on the 24th. Yippee Skippee.

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous projects, Patti! I especially love the tissue holder. I always have a handmade tissue holder at Christmas. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't look for some Christmas patterned coloring pages for next year's tissue holder! Thanks for all the fabulous inspiration.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Patti these are ALL really stunning projects you've put together here!! That owl is just darling!! I'm so impressed with your coloring on the tissue box too!! I'm sure you're very inspiring to many in your classes my friend! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Pam Sparks said...

Awesome Patti! So fun your creations made it on TV! They are all fabulous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, these are so pretty Patti. My favorite is that owl. So sweet! Lovely coloring job.