Monday, October 20, 2014

Snowflake Corner...

Happy Monday!
It's my day to share on the Die-Versions Blog, and I thought that I would
showcase a couple of my favorite dies.  I'm amazed each time I create with these dies, at the easy removal of these delicate die cuts!



For this card, I used Die-Versions "Snowflake Corner" DVW-399, and Die-Versions "Peace on Earth" Sweet Wordlets DVSW-043.  Oops!  Looking at my photo, I just realized that I lost a bling on the right snowflake...better fix that before I mail this one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to follow the Die-Versions blog, for daily inspiration with these wonderful dies!

Hugs,
Patti J.

Other supplies used:
Perfect Paper Crafting Perfect Layers Mini Rulers (see my sidebar for details!)
White Hammermill 100# cardstock
Black cardstock (Hobby Lobby)
Blue Cardstock (scraps)
Bling (Hobby Lobby)

14 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

So pretty - do love the die-version dies for the simple reason they "cut like butter" a famous quote from a good friend.

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous......

Lori Kobular said...

I love the blue and white color combo, just beautiful!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful design, simple but so elegant looking! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Patti. Love how you used the negative on the front the the positive die-cut image inside.

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Patti!! The snowflake corner looks so amazing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeously done!! Love that diecut and every time you use it I like it even more!! You use it so well and make such lovely cards with it!!!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Patty. inside and out, Gorgeous colors.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh wow so delicate and elegant.I love the simplicity and the sheer elegance!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Those die-cuts are gorgeous!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful, and so clever to use the die cut on the inside :)

Amanda Mertz said...

I love those delicate swirls! A perfect winter card! TFS!

Dawnll said...

Lol you are so funny that you notice a piece of bling is gone. This is such a pretty CAS design and I know will be appreciated.

Lena said...

So pretty, dainty and elegant. Love it. Love the blue and white combination.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations