Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shine on little die...shine on!

Hi there, crafty peeps!
I'm here today with my post for Die-Versions Dies.
I may possibly have a new favorite DV die!
If you recall, I made some little table favors for Thanksging/Fall, using the Die-Version Whispers "Chrysanthemum" DVW-4 x 4-121 Die.  
As I looked at my blog post a few days later, a light went on - pun intended!
Why not replace the candY with a candLE?  Whoop whoop!

Candles unlit

Candles lit - lights on

Candles lit - lights off

Candles lit - lights on - view from the top!

There are two for fall/Thanksgiving, and two for Christmas/winter.
Which are your favorites?


Now, I'm thinking Birthdays, Baby Showers, Wedding Showers....oh my, the possibilities are endless!  Little die, let your light shine!!!

In case you didn't get here for the Die-Versions, Great Impressions Blog Hop, here is what this die looks like as a candy favor:


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you get your own Chrysanthemum Die - would love to see your creations!

Be sure to stop in and check out the daily inspiration on the Die-Versions Blog!

Hugs and grins,
Patti J.

14 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very pretty, PJ!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so elegant and beautiful Patti-- love both the candles and the chocolate idea
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Glittered Paws said...

Squeal - love the tea lights with the fancy beautiful doily great especially for your buds that can't have "sugar". Now for your buds that can have sugar I love the candy!!!

Lynette said...

Oh my - that really IS an awesome die! Nicely done, Patti.

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic ideas!!!! Love it!

richardbreaks said...

Wow, these are very special. I love the candy version, too. Great as a place card.

*Vicki* said...

These are such beautiful center pieces with the tea light candles!! Such a clever way to use these dies!! Yum...who could resist chocolate?!! LOL!! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS :)

Lisa said...

These are so creative and gorgeous, Patti!! I have that die and can't wait to make some of these!! They are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Dawnll said...

Brilliant my friend! I love this idea and the colors you chose to share. Don't you love when you can use something for so many new ways? Thanks for sharing

Taunya Butler said...

Well I must say that you are what Shines!!! Shines and sparkles and adds beauty to the lives of others with your unique and clever creations!! This particular beauty is so clever that I think I will be giving this a try!!Love the colors and patterns you have chosen to use and these just really GLOW!!!! Thanks for the sweet email - Hugs and Loves most thankfully received!!!

Sue said...

Patti, both are wonderful. Candles are such a lovely table decoration for any holiday, or on a patio in the summer! And the chocolates are a good idea anytime, LOL!

Hugs
Sue

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your candles....Great idea and so creative.

Cheryl W said...

You're the bomb, Patti! These are perfect!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Patti. Love the elegant and delicate look.