Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Wondering Eyes...

It's time for a new sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built!
Wendy, the owner of Repeat Impressions Stamps, designs the best sketches!

Here's today's sketch:


And here is my card:

Here's the card front.  My moon disappoints me.  I had to stamp it again, as it was only half showing under the circle cut out. When I adhered it, it looked too pale, so I added some glossy accents.  OOPS!  Shouldn't have done that - now it looks like a brad or button!  Oh well, next time I will know better!   I used Repeat Impressions "8308-U Wondering Eyes"

Here is the inside of the card, Santa and all! See how nice and 'moonish' this moon  looks?  Lol...  I used Repeat Impressions "8308-U Wondering Eyes"

Aren't these images just too cute?  I'm going to work on a flip card with them next, I think. These little critters just make me smile!

Hope you'll check out my fellow Rock Stars, to see their interpretation of Wendy's awesome sketch!

Cheri     Deonna     Geri     Joy     Melissa     Karen

Hope to see you enter your creation in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

While you're out and about, have a bit of fun shopping at Repeat Impressions!

Thanks for stopping by - Happy Wednesday!

Patti J.

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic card!!!! I love the image.......

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! What a darling image!!! I love how you've covered up just enough to hide Santa until you reveal what they're looking at! :) Great take on the sketch! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Stef H said...

fabulous dahlink! absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

Dawnll said...

I was thinking the same thing- these little ones just make me smile! Adorable as can be sweetie. Hope your doing well this week.

Lisa Lara said...

Patti Wow. I love how you used the sketch.

Lori Kobular said...

Such a sweet image!! I love that Santa and his reindeer are hidden on the front of the card!

Glittered Paws said...

Pretty pretty - love all the elements and the inside is precious. What an awesome Christmas card.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute Christmas Card!

Unknown said...

What a cute card. Those images are just adorable.
Diana

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Patti!! I love the image!! The design is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!

lisa808 said...

Adorable!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Patti. I love that scene in the circle window opening. The elegant papers look great.

Cheryl W said...

This is fabulous, Patti! That little scene is so sweet.

Monika Reeck said...

Ach soo soo cuutte Patti I adore the image so cute looking the sky...sweet card you made..hugs, Monika