Thursday, October 30, 2014

Want to Swap?

Hello out there!

Well, here we are at the end of October already.  
My goodness, time certainly flies...
my mom always said that the older I got, the faster the days would go by.
I must say that mom was right!

It's been a LONG time since I took part in a card swap.  With the Christmas holidays quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to organize a holiday swap.

Please email me if you are interested in swapping!

I don't have details worked out yet, as I don't know if there's any interest, but
here are the 'rules' so far!

1.  Have fun creating winter/Christmas/snowman type cards.  Once I have an idea of interest, I will let you know how many to make.  Usually, I keep groups at 10 or less.

2.  Cards will need to reach me no later than November 24th to ensure delivery to everyone in time for holiday use.

3. Each card will need to include an envelope.

That's all for now!

If you are interested, please email me at:

mamagilliam at gmail dot com

Have a good day,
Patti J.

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh girl! I can't even keep up with what I have going on right now let alone a swap! LOL!! It's a wonderful idea and I do hope you get some crafty people to join you!! Sounds like fun! How about doing a Christmas in July swap next year?! LOL!! HUGS

Lorie said...

Me, please! I'd love to swap with you and your friends!

Lori Kobular said...

What a great idea!! I haven't done a card swap in a long time!! Not sure I can do it though with going away in November.

Lisa said...

This sounds like so much fun, Patti and I wish I had the time to play along!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Glittered Paws said...

If there is a spot left I would love to do a swap - I think maybe that is the nudge I need to get going on Christmas cards. Great idea. I'm thinking the last one you did was maybe the book mark swap and that was amazing.

Cheryl W said...

I'd be interested in participating, Patti! Cherylwinget at aol dot com

Sue said...

Love your Halloween card, so stinkin' cute. Not one trick or treater this year, so disappointed.

I'm in for a swap, but would not want to do more than 10.

hugs
Sue