Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Today it is all about YOU!

Hi there!
I needed a really quick card today for this special post, 
announcing my blog candy winner!


Spellbinder's Die
Spellbinder's Premium Craft Foil
Colored with Copic Markers
Zig Pen 'doodles'
Perfect Layers Rulers (see sidebar for details)

I'll be entering this in the Besties Challenge #19 "Add something metal or metallic"


And now - the moment you've been waiting for!

The winner is.......

NJ Stamping Queen

CONGRATULATIONS to NJ Stamping Queen!!!

Please email me at:  mamagilliam at gmail dot com so that I can get your information passed along to Cheryl, at Scraptownlady!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Smiles,
Patti J.

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love it and that image is priceless!!!

Netty said...

congratulations to the winner.
Loving your fabulous card Patti, xx

Beth Norman said...

Your card is great. I like the image you used. Congratulations to the winner.

Glenda Atkins said...

I agree the image is priceless, love the card Patti!
hugs
Glenda

Judy said...

How cute! Love her expression, and the purple looks awesome.

xo

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous image and design, ovely card! hugs, Helena

Cheryl W said...

Your card today is just a hoot! I love it! Congrats to NJ Stamping Queen.

Glittered Paws said...

Love this image - especially the dog - just too cute and sometimes we forget to take time for ourselves, so the sentiment is perfect.

Auntie Em said...

LOL! This is too cute! What a fun card. Thanks for sharing! :)

redwasher1 said...

Patti, love these cute images and awesome coloring.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this fun card, Patti. Great image. Your coloring shines!

Congratulations to the winner!!!

Rufus said...

Fun! Congrats to your winner.
R/

Unknown said...

These are so cute I love them! Great job. I a follower for you now!! Thanks

Kaija said...

What a stunning card!Thanks for joining us at Besties challenge:)
Hugs Kaija DT member

Laurie Unger said...

Oh my goodness! This looks like me a couple of years ago when I used to use hot rollers in my hair! Too funny! Love this!

Jane ayres said...

what a super card and love the metal added for this weeks theme , thankyou for joining the besties challenge , jane dt xx