Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Creations by AR - May New Release

Welcome to Creation by AR's May New Release Blog Hop!
The DT has been enjoying a wonderful new creation by Adela, and we are here today to share it with you!

Think Wedding, Prom, Military Ball....

Creations by AR Tux and Gown Box Set

The Tux
 

The Gown

This photo shows the 'boxes' removed from their finery, and filled with candy.  To close, simply place the tux or gown over the candy filled box, and turn over.  Voila!

All Creations by AR templates come in SVG, DXF, and PDF format.
As always, my projects have been cut by hand, using the PDF format.
I printed, cut, scored, assembled, decorated, and staged in a little over two hours.
Not bad for an old woman with scissors, and a hard time making important decisions like...
 which jewelry 'she' needed, or 
which color flower for 'him', 
and most important, which chocolates to fill these darling boxes with!  
.....tee hee!

Now, I know that you would LOVE to own this template!
How can you win?  It's so easy!

Leave comments on each Designer's blog listed below and/or....

Comments will be accepted until May 24th (12:00 noon EST)

One random winner will be announced on May 25 at:


Now, it's off to hop!

Patti J. (me!)

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!
Patti J.

SUPPLY LIST:
Creations by AR Tux and Gown Box Set
Kaiser Craft P1107 Perfume Collection DP (includes "Love" tag) - from Scraptownlady
Kaiser Craft Black Pearls SB793 - from Scraptownlady
Scrap bling from my stash (Want2Scrap, I think...)
White CS (Hammermill 100#)
Black CS (Colorbok)

40 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What wonderful little details on your tux and the gown Patti! the cute flower, the pretty paper on the gown that matches the bow tie - and the yumminess inside!!

craftieodmae said...

Oh my stars, I love these!!!!!

Carmsey said...

Amazing work, and love the chocolates as well, lol

Becky said...

wow girl, these are just FABULOUS!!

Stef H said...

holy moly! how do you come up with these things? you're getting to be like dawn (lotharius) LOL.

these are gorgeous!!!!!

hugs :)

Glittered Paws said...

How beautiful - your boxes turned out totally awesome and what cute favor boxes they would be at a wedding table. AR designs are so much fun to work with especially when you see inspiration like you shared with us.

Linda said...

Very beautiful boxes
hugs Linda

Lenoria said...

How elegant these are! I love, love the bling!!

sandmar15 said...

Just to beautiful. Love them

ike said...

Truly amazing - these are stunning !!!
Hugz
IKE xxx

Clancy said...

BEautiful work. Love the coordination of the boxes.
Thank for sharing.

Micki said...

Love the paper and bling you used. They turned out really pretty.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Such elegant little boxes, PJ! I just love these!

Tine said...

Fab projects, Patti. Love the coordination.
Tine :)

Laurie Unger said...

Oh My goodness! How adorable! Well done.

Jess said...

Fab projects!! Love the coordination.

Barbf said...

How incredible!!! I love the detail

disneylisa said...

Great job! I always obsess over all the details as well. I love these hops since I can actually see how variations look (I'm bad with picturing things accurately in my head.)

Jak Heath said...

Amazing, so beautiful.

Annel & Steve said...

WOW they just keep getting more and more...Love it.

Pat (mspfd) said...

You are amazing! To think you did this by hand without the help of a print and cut machine just blows my mind.

Absolutely gorgeous work!

Lyn B said...

Patti you are so great at 'staging' your designs!!! And, I knew you'd put some little treats inside the boxes! Beautiful detail too!

Unknown said...

I love your boxes they are great!. thanks for leaving me such a great note on my blog. Now I'm folowing you!

Sandy O said...

Looks like prom time and the candy inside would be a great "limo favor".

Amy Johnson said...

These are so cute and pretty! So creative too!

Sue said...

These little boxes are adorable.
Love how you blinged up the gal's.
What a terrific idea.....

Hugs
Sue

Mary Roberson said...

Love the theme you are going with on this one. Its neat how the box cover fits right over the top to hide the contents, and who doesn't like candy?

Sue from Oregon said...

I know...dressing this couple was the hardest part wasn't it? LOL It's all about the accessories!

Zosia said...

These boxes are absolutely gorgeous. Love what you have done with the gown and the tux looks so smart.

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects Patti! The details are great.
Hugs xx

Roma said...

Just when i think these boxes i have seen are the best boxes then i come across more !
i love your colours ,papers ,gems & flower,so gorgeous ,fantastic work ! x

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the use of the pattern paper, fabulous treat holders!

pb said...

This is a great idea and you did a great job

Unknown said...

love the detail these are fab x

Yvonne W said...

Totally different look. Love them.

Iris said...

just precious

Anonymous said...

OMG!! I just love this!! It is just too adorable!! Which I would have had this for my daughters wedding last year!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Hugs,
Geri
gerissman@comcast.net

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous boxes Patti! I love the colors and how elegant and perfect they look.

AmethystCat said...

so cute! love all your embellishments!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!!! I loooove your fabulous gift boxes, Patti...what a genius idea!!!!