Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Exciting News!

I am excited, and proud to share some news with you!


Cheryl Saforek, owner of Scrap Town Lady, has just announced her very first
Design Team.  I am still pinching myself that I was asked to join this incredibly
talented group of designers!


I hope that you will drop by the Scrap Town Lady Store and do some browsing and shopping!
New product lines and items are being added each day!
You will find papers, wonderful stamps, gorgeous embellishments, ribbons, dies, etc!
And....Cheryl calculates shipping based on actual cost!


While you are scooting around, please visit the Scrap Town Lady Blog!
We'd LOVE for you to become followers!
Rhonda has a gorgeous project that she posted earlier this week, and hopefully, very soon, we will each be posting regularly.  The talents of this team is so varied - the inspiration will be endless!


You can also find Scrap Town Lady here:

 Email    Facebook    Pinreset   Rss Feed

Thanks for stopping by today - I can't wait to get started creating with
my Scrap Town Lady products!

Hugs,
Smiles,
&
Blessings!

Patti J.

13 comments:

richardbreaks said...

YAY, Patti!! That's just wonderful. Sounds like this lady has great taste! Have a terrific time!!!

Cheryl W said...

I'm so happy for you, Patti! You'll be a tremendous addition to the Scraplady team. Can't wait to see your wonderfully creative projects. Hugs, Cheryl

Netty said...

congratulations Patti and am sure you will do well in the new team. Hugs Annette x

Unknown said...

Very excited to work with you!

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations Patti on being chosen for the DT! Your work is awesome and they have certainly made a good choice. Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Sharon Underwood said...

Way to go Patti! I greatly appreciate your comments on my blog. Thanks for looking!

Shirley said...

Patti, I am so excited for you. I hadn't heard anything and was wondering. Can't wait to see what you do! Congrats. You are so more than deserving!!!

Lynette said...

Congratulations, Patti - how awesome!

Stef H said...

wow! congratulations! you will so totally rock the team! great group of ladies!

hugs :)

craftieodmae said...

Big congrats girl!!!!!! They are the lucky ones in my book!

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations Patti! Look forward to seeing lots of your creations :)

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Patti...I am so excited for you!! I'm off to the store to check out all the goodies!!

Donna said...

Congrats! They have awesome products, looking forward to your designs!