Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Hydrangea Gift Set

Happy Wednesday...
Today, I'm sharing my first project as a Designer for ScrapTownLady!

 Isn't this card beautiful?  The card base and envelope are from a 10 pack made by KaiserCraft. You will be seeing more pink card bases in the future!  The stamps and dies are Impression Obsession, and will be listed below.  The DP is also KaiserCraft, and will be listed below, as well.

  The photo above shows all of the lovely layers.  Just look at all of those tiny, beautiful flooms!
This card has so much dimension - everything is lifted off the page, and looks so realistic!

 This little gift box was created to accompany the greeting card. This set is going to a very special
young lady.  One thing that I love about Kaiser Craft Paper Pads, is that each pad comes
with several pages of tags that can be stamped or written on.  There are also 
larger tags that can be used on scrapbook pages for journaling,
or on card fronts.
Side View showing the coordinating DP.

View of the back of box.

Here is the set together. Doesn't that flower look SO real?  The KaiserCraft 'tag', and the card, were stamped with a sentiment from the Hydrangea Stamp Set.

 Designer Tip:  When you have a paper pad, like the one above, what do you do with your scraps?
Well...attach an envelope to the back flap of the paper pad, and insert all of your
scraps inside.  No mess, no waste of scraps, and the pads stack beautifully on your
desk, or in a basket or drawer.

Hope you enjoyed this project!
I'll be back next Wednesday with something new!

Hugs...
Patti J.


Supply List:
Black Ink, Watermark Stamp Pad
White Embossing Powder, Ribbon Scrap

 
While you are scooting around, please visit the Scrap Town Lady Blog!
We'd LOVE for you to become followers!
Each DT member will be posting once each week, and there will be a variety of beautiful things to see!
You can also find Scrap Town Lady here:
 Email    Facebook    Pinreset   Rss Feed


20 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Pretty pretty - love how everything is popped up - and what a beautiful image. Great job.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely set Patti! This card is very beautiful. hugs, Helena

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous gift set, love that flower!

richardbreaks said...

Such a nice set, Patti! Great idea for scraps, too. I store each of my pads in a ziplock quart bag, so the scraps don't get lost. I think your idea is a neater way to go!

Anonymous said...

ooooh... lovely, lovely Patti!

Carole said...

Stunning work Patti, the flower is gorgeous! What a lovely gift to receive my friend ... great idea! I'm always so delighted when you visit, thank you so much Patti!
Carole xox

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is an excellent idea, PJ. You have made a real beauty of a set, here!

Netty said...

Gorgeous gift set Patti. Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheri said...

This is a GORGEOUS project my oh so talented friend!!! I love the papers and KC is one of my favorites....I'll have to git me some!!! ;-) Hugs!

Cheri said...

This is a GORGEOUS project my oh so talented friend!!! I love the papers and KC is one of my favorites....I'll have to git me some!!! ;-) Hugs!

Cheryl W said...

Oh, Patti, this is a marvelous gift set! That hydrangea is so pretty and I love, love, love the papers you've chosen. Thanks for the tip about scraps. It's a great one and I plan to use it!

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens and stars did you ever do a bang up job with the die. Your flower is gorgeous and I recognized it right off. It's officially in my wish list now. Thanks for the inspiration. Such pretty colours.

Diane said...

Beautiful card. It looks like a lot of work, but well worth it. I also like the idea for the scraps.

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful card! Love all the layers of detail.

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful gift set and love the card, what a gorgeous flower! Thanks for tip about the envelope holding the scraps, great idea!
hugs
Glenda

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, your flowers look real, so dimensional and velvety! Gorgeous.

Laurie Unger said...

What a great gift! love the layers on the Hydrangea. I'm a fan of KaiserCraft paper pads too! Think I might have to pick this one up! TFS

Becky said...

This is beautiful Patti. Love this gift set you created.

Lynne in NI said...

Great gift set, your flower is fabulous! Thanks for the tip about storing scraps ... mine are usually just tucked inside the pad and invariably end up on the floor LOL

Joan Ervin said...

Your gift set is absolutely fabulous, Patti....what a gorgeous card with the beautiful hydrangea and I love the pretty papers you used!!! Thanks for the tip about the envie, too....I'll have to add one to all my 6x6 pads!!!!