Friday, May 24, 2013

Memorial Day Blog Candy!

Candy Alert!!!

Hello!

I just wanted to pop in and let you know about a special hop that will start tomorrow, 
and will go through the entire weekend!

I'm pleased to be a part of the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop!
The inspiration will be endless!

I'll be offering up some blog candy, but the folks at Operation Write Home asked us to tell you 
any freebies, tutorials, or blog candy today, to save precious blog hopping time for the weekend!

BLOG CANDY:
You don't have to be a follower of my blog, but I'd love it if you were!

You will have three days, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, to leave me a comment
on my Operation Write Home Memorial Day Bloghop post, and...


One lucky winner,will get to spend $20 at Scraptownlady!

Drawing will be held at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 28th. -Good luck!!!

P.S. If you sign up to follow the Scraptownlady's blog, you will have TWO chances to win!

Have a wonderful weekend, and please remember our heroes!

Patti J.


Remember - don't comment here on this post - comment Saturday, Sunday, or Monday,
on my Operation Write Home Memorial Day Bloghop Post!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. Love your contest and now your newest follower!!!!

Paper Blessings said...

Thanks so much for the opportunity to win, but wowsa, that card you made is spectacular (yes, I commented on that page too). :)