Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art Gave Her Wings....


I needed a couple of note cards to send off in a hurry, and this set came to mind right away!


My dear friend, Shirley, gave this set to me last weekend. Isn't she special? And isn't this stamp delightful??? Anyway, Shirley is an angel for TAC, and this set is called "Art Gave Her Wings", and I love it!


The cards were super quick, and I actually cased them from this months PaperCrafts magazine, page 30!


Hope you like them! It's month end at our place, so I will be literally buried in reports for the next two days. I'll try to check in on ya'll though!!!


Hugs,


Patti J.

17 comments:

Crystal said...

These are WONDERFUL Patti...wow what a super sweet image!!! What a GREAT set of cards girl!!! Have a great day!

STAMPING SAM said...

Such elegant cards with the bonus of quick and easy! You're my idol! Sorry you have 'book work' to do, but the jealous side of me is glad that retirement isn't all about play! LOL! Just kidding, but I hope to be in your 'boat' soon! Have a great day!
Sally

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - and oh so quick and easy to make - guess I have to cut mine out and use her. Love the dp.

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - and oh so quick and easy to make - guess I have to cut mine out and use her. Love the dp.

Netty said...

Fab stamp and great cards. Annette x

A Consuming Passion said...

Gorgeous littles note cards Patti! How good are friends with the same interest!

Sue said...

Patti, these are elegant and whimsical all at once. Such a nice gift idea.

Hugs
Sue

Dawnll said...

What a great stamp, and I love the toile look paper you used with it.

Barb said...

Lovely card, Patti!

Stef H said...

i LOVE TAC.

what the hell did mama know???? she NEVER told me there'd be days like this!!!! thanks for the smile my friend. i needed it.

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Patti! I love the image!!
hugs & blessings!

Danni said...

Very nice cards!!

Chelsea said...

what a great friend you have!!! Love your card too!

redwasher1 said...

Just stunning!!!! Beautifully done!!

Sandy Ang said...

How lovely ! Simple and sophisticated in B&W

Melisa Waldorf said...

Patti this is simply beautiful. Clean and simple and the black and white are perfect. I love this image. I have been thinking about ordering this one. I like the labels TAC came out with that coordinate with the Spellbinders as well. The border punch and pearls are the perfect additions.

AmethystCat said...

how neat - I love how you used that set!