Monday, January 19, 2009

Well wishes for a friend...

We have a friend that has had to take early retirement the past few days. It's been a very tough decision for her, and she's had a week full of meetings, paperwork, Dr. appointments, etc.
I have this cute little stamp, and it so made me think of her. She's very cheerful and optimistic, even given what she's been through the past year or so.

You know me, I love mixing colors, so here we go with pink and blue paisley with red trim!!! lol The paper is from a DCWV Winter Paper Stack, the c.s. is DCWV Wine Red, The Congrats stamp is a Michael's $1 special (!), and the lady is from Stampendous. I have stamped her again on the paisley paper, and paper pieced her hat.
Hope you like it - have a good day! I'm off to my own Dr. appt.!!!
Patti J.
~The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese in the trap!

No comments: