Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ring a ling....

By now, Melissa should have her package and will see her new jewels handmade by none other than my wonderful and talented friend, Tamara Henry. Give Tami a piece of wire, and she can play for hours, adorning many ears, necks, and fingers along the way! If you ever need anything custom made, let me know and I can hook you up with her email information!


This first photo shows the detail of a way-cute bluegreen stone. The wire is wrapped for the ring, then brought up through the bead opening to twist around on the top of the bead. How clever, turning the bead on it's end! I would never have thought of that!
This is a close up from the side of one that I also loved. You can see how the wire wraps through the sides and up to the top of the ring.

Finally, a good shot of all four. The 3rd from the left is actually a skinny black bead in the center with white spiky dots, and two smaller beads on the sides. The last on the right is actually a black engraved rose pattern bead. Hopefully, Melissa won't have too much trouble figuring out which to wear first! (The green is my favorite!)

I hope that 2009 is off to a good start for you all. Take care - Patti J.

~Birds of a feather flock together (and also crap on your car). ~who knows???

1 comment:

chatdumpgirl said...

ooohhhh! thanks for the shameless endorsement!